RETURNS AND REFUNDS - WITHDRAWAL
Should the Customer wish to exercise their right of withdrawal, it must be done within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date of the purchased products. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must contact Paolo Moretti by phone at +39 02 861180 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org., requesting return authorization in both cases. Once return authorization has been issued, the Customer will schedule the pick-up and return of the purchased product to Paolo Moretti using a shipping company of their choice. Right to withdraw from this agreement is excluded for Customized Products. No returns and/or refunds will be possible.
For the return to be accepted by Paolo Moretti, products must be returned within 7 days from the date of the withdrawal notice, and in compliance with all the conditions set out below:
1. Products must be returned with all their original packaging (boxes, accessories, tags, protection covers, leaflets, etc.);
2. Products must be accompanied by the purchase receipt;
3. Products must not have been damaged, used, worn or washed. They may have been inspected to determine quality and characteristics;
4. Identification tags must still be attached to the products;
5. Damaged products being returned must be returned in the condition in which they were received, without modifications, tampering or repair attempts made by the Customer;
6. Products must have been purchased online through the PAOLOMORETTI.SHOP website and not at the Paolo Moretti boutique in Milan.
Paolo Moretti reserves the right to refuse the return of products that are damaged by the Customer, incomplete, worn and/or dirty or in any state that clearly suggests that they were used or returned after the deadline specified above. Inspection of the returned product can take up to 3 days.
Paolo Moretti reserves the right to claim compensation for any damage that can be attributed to the negligent or willful conduct of the Customer in the return of the products.
Paolo Moretti shall not be held liable in case of loss or theft of products to be returned, or in the case that products are returned to an incorrect address or in case of return delays not attributable to Paolo Moretti. Shipping and transportation risks shall be borne by the Customer until the returned product is delivered to Paolo Moretti.
In case of withdrawal, all payments made to Paolo Moretti are refunded to the Customer according to the payment method used for purchase and with regard to the product for which the withdrawal was exercised.
Paolo Moretti reimburses the payments received from the Customer once the returned product has arrived. The refund of the paid amount is made by crediting the bank account or credit card the Customer used at the moment of transaction or through the PayPal service. The refund does not entail any additional cost for the Customer.
Paolo Moretti shall not reimburse any amount spent by the Customer for the return shipment or return shipment packaging.
Orders shipped internationally aren't eligible for free returns or merchandise exchanges; return shipping and handling fees will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping fees are non refundable.